What Are The Different Types Of Yeast Infection?
The human body has yeast present in a natural manner and due to the immune system of the body a natural balance is maintained. However there are a number of factors both external and internal, which could create an imbalance in the body, and this can result in various types of yeast infection.
Irrespective of the gender, both men and women suffer from different yeast infections.
The causes and symptoms can vary – but equally all of them can be equally painful and frustrating.
Yeast infection is not restricted to one part of the body and it is capable of causing an infection both externally and internally. Candida intestinal infection is an internal form of infection, which is caused due to a weak digestive system.
Here is a list of some types of yeast infection.
• The most common form of yeast infection is associated with the genital area of both men and women. There are a number of visible signs, which indicate that the person is infected and these include red sores and a white discharge.
• Yeast infection could also occur in the mouth and it is commonly referred to as thrush. The mouth, throat, lips, cheeks and tongue could all have symptoms of the infection, which could be white patches on the affected areas.
• There could also be yeast infection on the skin and this could manifest itself in the form of skin rashes and itches. Different parts of the body including areas, which are usually moist, are considered ideal spots for the infection.
• In certain cases the infection enters the blood stream of the affected person and this is known as systemic yeast infection. It is one of the serious forms of infection (in extreme cases) and has the potential to be
fatal if left untreated.
• If you have a weak digestive system, it could lead to accumulation of toxins in your body. This could result in candida intestinal infection. You would need to eliminate certain types of foods which aggravate this condition. It would be advisable to include foods which aid in the digestion process and help in easy bowel movement. This would also help in preventing the buildup of toxins in the body.
Depending on the type of infection you have the treatment process can vary to some degree. However, you will need to adopt a multi-dimensional approach to the entire treatment process if you want the treatment to be effective and permanent.
Most of the conventional methods of treating candida infection will only help in eliminating the external symptoms and not its causes. This would only help the infection make a reappearance after some time.
By: David Southey
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Do you want to know more about how you can quickly, simply and comprehensively start your journey towards eliminating the symptoms of the candida yeast infection? If so simply visit www.curingcandidayeastinfection.com or alternatively you can click straight through to the following link: Candida Intestinal.Mail this post
Tags: yeast infection symptoms